About Us > Join our team
Here at Picker we believe in treating our people well; from excellent career opportunities to a positive, collaborative culture. We all work with a shared set of values that inspire us to achieve the biggest impact.
We evaluate the areas of healthcare that matter most to people, producing actionable and insightful results to drive advances in standards. If you are passionate about putting people at the forefront of healthcare services, then Picker could be the place for you.
A rewarding place to work
Working alongside colleagues who are experts in their field, you will be part of a team contributing to our vision ‘the highest quality person centred care for all, always’. You will contribute to our research with NHS Trusts and many high profile charities, such as The British Heart Foundation, Pancreatic Cancer UK and Mind.
To support you we offer a friendly, person centred working culture with many benefits including:
- Flexible working opportunities
- Convenient location with free parking
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 days, plus public holidays
- Christmas office closure (currently an additional 3 days leave)
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Free life assurance
- Tailored learning and development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Season ticket loan scheme
- Regular calendar of social activities organised by a dedicated Social, Wellbeing and Employee Engagement team
Picker is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from anyone who holds the required skill and/or experience. View our Job Applicants Privacy Notice here.
View our current job vacancies below.
There are no vacancies published at present, please check back again soon.