Patient and staff sentiment analysis
Picker supports those working in health and social care to improve quality by measuring and acting on feedback from staff, patients and service users.
Our sentiment analysis reports help you identify what people care most about by analysing feedback captured in any survey containing free text (comments, opinions, suggestions, etc.) rather than checkbox data.
Easy to understand and delivered in an accessible format, our sentiment analysis reports will provide you with an analysis of:
- The most mentioned themes;
- Whether comments were negative, positive or neutral;
- Strength of feeling;
- Additional breakdowns by site, speciality or division;
- Outlier comments and suggestions;
- Comments representing the views of a typical patient, user or member of staff.
Working with Hertzian, we use innovative machine learning and text mining technologies to ensure our reports are unbiased, reliable and consistent.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements and how our reports can be tailored to your Trust’s needs.