The National Quarterly Pulse Survey
We are now taking bookings for quarter four of 2021/2022. Quarter two is now in field, but if you need urgent support please contact us.
The National Quarterly Pulse Survey (NQPS) has replaced the Staff Friends and Family Test (Staff FFT), since July 2021.
At Picker, we worked with over 50 NHS Trusts on their Staff FFT and are experts in the field of measuring staff experience. Notably, we are the Coordination Centre for the NHS Staff Survey and work with over 150 NHS organisations as their contractor of choice.
Not only can we support you in meeting the requirements of the NQPS, but we can also advise you on additional questions to measure key areas of focus for your organisation.
Picker’s Quarterly Pulse Survey Programme will include:
- Expert advice on tailoring the programme to meet all necessary requirements and refine your survey to meet your organisational priorities.
- Surveys administered digitally through a single integrated research platform. Ensuring data integrity and quality assurance across the evaluation lifecycle.
- Access to in-field response rates and survey results in real-time through the Picker results dashboard. Giving you any time access to results across your organisation.
- Ability to set up automated cuts of the Picker results dashboard for colleagues. Driving engagement with results and ownership of findings at a sub-organisational level.
- A free delegate pass to the Picker NHS Staff Survey workshop, where you can learn best practice from peers.
See the full survey specificationDownload
The National Quarterly Pulse Survey is to be implemented in all NHS trusts providing acute, community, ambulance, and mental health services in England.
Our service will ensure all these organisations can:
- Meet the new 2021/22 guidance and continue to collect colleague experience in a robust and reliable way.
- Benchmark the core evaluation areas set out by NHS England both internally and externally.
- Continue to include bespoke evaluations as part of their quarterly programme.
Learn more about our analysis and reporting.
We are also able to support you with the NHS Staff Survey 2021.
If you would like more information about how Picker can support you, please call Alessandra on 01865 208108 / 07500 802812 or email Alessandra.Sherman@pickereurope.ac.uk.