Working with us > Analysis & Reporting
Engage and Act
For data to have value it must be understood by its audience as well as relevant and useful to them. This ensures people can actively engage with it and use the intelligence gained to maintain and improve performance.
We are as committed to delivering the highest standards in our analysis and reporting as we are for our patient and staff research and data collection. Whether it be our written reports, our innovative reporting modules or our learning events, the aim is to ensure that you take away maximum insight and value.
- Our written reports provide a comprehensive analysis of both quantitative and qualitative research findings. Results are presented using a variety of analytical tools from simple charts and frequency tables through to Picker Improvement Maps™, coded free text commentary and qualitative theming. In addition to this our team offer insights into areas of both high and low quality care and suggestions for improvement.
- Picker Results™ gives instant online access allowing staff to view their results when they need to. Downloads are available for all results from national patient and staff survey programmes.
- For those customers using our Friends and Family Test or frequent feedback services, pre-set reports, designed in partnership with health care professionals, are available. These enable users to view results at organisational, departmental or service/ward level, allowing areas of best practice to be identified and shared locally.
- We offer all of our customers the opportunity of a presentation of their quantitative & qualitative health services research findings. In addition to this there is also the opportunity to request additional action planning workshops and wider improvement initiatives.
- We offer regional/national insight workshops for all of the National Survey programmes in England. These provide dedicated time for NHS Hospital Trusts to better understand their results, identifying areas for action. Attended by colleagues from across the NHS the events provide opportunities to network, share and plan quality improvement initiatives.
In-depth analysis and statistics
- Our team includes project managers, statisticians and range of highly qualified social researchers. With an ability to analyse and interpret the full spectrum of patient and staff experience data, we bring results together in way that:
- increases understanding of the impact of system wide quality measurement & improvement initiatives
- maps overall organisational performance in terms of people’s experiences & satisfaction of care.