Working with us > Charity / Not for profit
Is your work having the right impact?
Does your charity want to better understand the health and social care experiences of those you represent?
Would you like to increase impact on the care services provided so they better meet specific patient and service user needs?
In recent years we have supported a number of charities to increase their impact, through building understanding and evidence around the needs and preferences of specific patient and service user groups.
The impact of these programmes has ranged from the development of new health and social care policy initiatives and service redesign, to the evidence being used to help increase media representation of specific patient and service user groups.
We have worked with a variety of charities, both large and small. Some examples of recent partner charities are:
- The Motor Neurone Disease Association
- Meningitis Trust
- Clic Sargent
- The British Lung Foundation
- Combat Stress
- Hearing Link
- the Sickle Cell Society
- The Centre for Mental Health.
Our work covers areas such as:
- Partnerships and collaboration to increase reach and impact
- Feedback about charities and the services they provide
- Disease specific research, including survey development and data collection
- Development of tools and questionnaires to collect patient experiences of hard to reach groups
- Researching the needs and preferences for defined patient groups
- In-house research and staff engagement/experience surveys
We are experienced in using a wide range of methodologies to collect patient, service user and staff feedback. These include:
- Web and Kiosk
- Phone (CATI)
- Bedside TVs
- Patient Stories
- Focus Groups
- Mystery Shopping
- Analytical Services