NHS Staff Survey 2021
Helping you to understand and improve staff experiences.
We provide dedicated support from start to finish – everything from help with pre-survey promotion to post-survey insights.
We currently work with over 150 NHS organisations on the Staff Survey. Our package is built on the expertise and experience gained from working with our clients over the last 17 years.
Our package includes:
1) Expert project management support from the team at Picker:
- Pre-survey set up – Welcome pack, sampling guidance, printed questionnaires delivered to your trust, online questionnaires emailed directly to staff, marketing collateral.
- During the survey – response rates published via our online results site, campaign advice on how to target low response areas, email reminders to drive response rates.
- Post survey – submission of data to NHS England’s Coordination Centre, reporting and analysis, presentation of results at your trust’s insight/improvement workshops.
2) Data analysis and reporting:
- Management report with an executive summary.
- Breakdown reports enabling trusts to compare rankings of sites and overall performance.
- Historical data to help trusts measure performance over time.
- External benchmarking against the “Picker” average of other similar organisations/trusts.
- Dartboard charts – eye-catching, easy to read visual representation of key strengths and problem areas.
3) Additional local questions
We can add additional questions tailored to your organisation’s interests. For example, the impact of Covid-19.
4) National insight and improvement workshops
Included in the package are two complimentary delegate passes to our national workshops. Unique to Picker, the workshops enable trusts to understand national trends, share best practice, participate in action planning sessions and network with peers.
In addition to our core service offer, Picker can provide a range of services and tools to assist in delving deeper into staff experiences. These range from thematic reviews, free text sentiment analysis, bespoke research and consultancy.
We also offer the National Quarterly Pulse Survey, which will be running again in quarter four.